High praise for MKS team from Who’s Who Legal in new rankings
Once again, Martin Kenney & Co has been recognised as among the world’s leading asset recovery law firms, with recognition that several lawyers are among the global leadership in their field.
Managing Partner, Martin Kenney, is “the gold standard” in asset recovery, according to the new Who’s Who Legal Asset (WWL) Recovery rankings for 2022, and is rated as a Global Elite Thought Leader, as well as being highly-recommended for his work in investigations.
“He probably knows more about asset tracing than anyone I have ever met.”
The “superb” Martin Kenney is “a real creative genius and ground-breaker”, said WWL, with one source stating: “He probably knows more about asset tracing than anyone I have ever met.”
Both Senior Barrister, Malcolm Arthurs, and Consultant Solicitor, Andrew Blackburn, are ranked as Global Leaders in Asset Recovery 2022, a testament to their expertise, With Mr Arthurs also a Thought Leader for Global Investigations Review.
Peers and clients said about Mr Kenney:
- “Martin is the gold standard in BVI asset recovery”
- “Mr Kenney is a globally renowned asset recovery specialist”
- “He is in a different class in terms of strategy and global reach”
His investigative expertise also received praise:
- “His knowledge and expertise in investigating misconduct-related issues including anti-money laundering really impressed us”
- “He is highly experienced with various types of misconduct including complex money laundering cases across several countries”
Peers and clients also spoke highly of Malcolm Arthurs:
- “Malcolm has significant regional experience which is incredibly helpful”
- “He is an excellent advocate”
- “Malcolm is a pleasant asset recovery practitioner to work with”
Peers & clients praised Andrew Blackburn too:
- “Andrew has tremendous experience in asset recovery”
- “He not only stays constantly ahead of the case, he also has a knack for understanding what the clients want”
Reflecting on this year’s WWL rankings, Martin Kenney said:
“This year’s recognition of several of our colleagues by Who’s Who Legal is an outstanding testament to all our team’s hard work, and to their diligence and creativity in pursuing some very challenging and complex cases.
“I’d like to extend my gratitude to our clients and peers, who’ve chosen to recognise us once again for this work. We love what we do, and we are lucky to be able to do it: we appreciate the recognition.
“Well done to my colleagues Malcolm and Andrew for their particular recognition this year.”
For further information or interviews, please contact Nick Ryan, strategic communications advisor.